2019 Fair Queen Contest
WHEN: September 11, 2019, 5:30-8pm
WHERE: Anne Arundel County Fair Upper Stage
ENTRY DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
SEE BELOW FOR COMPLETE RULES OR CLICK HERE FOR THE FAIR QUEEN CONTEST ENTRY FORM
● Contestants must be 16-19 years old
● Contestant must have been a resident of Anne Arundel County for at least one year prior to the entry deadline
● Contestants must never have been married and not have any children
● Contestants must be in good academic standing (GPA of 2.5 or higher) Home School students can be a contestant.
● Contestants will need to supply 3 wallet sized photos (can be same image)
● A non-refundable entry fee of $15 is required with the completed entry form
● Past Fair Queens are ineligible to compete again, but past runners up can compete
● If crowned Queen or a member of the Court, each will be expected to make themselves available as much as possible to pass out awards and attend various events throughout the week of the Fair.
First Runner Up- $300
Second Runner Up- $200
THE QUEEN WILL ALSO RECEIVE A CROWN, FLOWERS, AND A SASH.
THE FIRST AND SECOND RUNNERS UP WILL ALSO BOTH RECEIVE SASHES AND FLOWERS.
CHAIRPERSON- LORRIE PARKS
CO-CHAIRPERSON- KIM PARKS