● New! Anyone is welcome to apply
● Contestants must be 16-19 years old
● Contestant must have been a resident of Anne Arundel County for at least one year prior to the entry deadline
● Contestants must never have been married and not have any children
● Contestants must be in good academic standing
● A non-refundable entry fee of $20 is required with the completed entry form
● Contestants will need to supply 1 wallet sized photos
● Past Fair Queens are ineligible to compete again, but runners up can compete again
● If crowned winner or member of the court, each will be expected to make themselves available as much as possible to pass out awards and attend various events throughout the week of the fair.
Winner – $500
First Runner Up – $300
Second Runner Up – $200
The winner will also receive a crown, flowers and a sash.
The first and second runner ups will also both receive sashes and flowers.
Chairperson – Lorrie Parks
Co-Chairperson– Kim Parks